AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE?
Not everyone is a good candidate. Here are a few things to consider before booking:
1. If you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding you cannot get the procedure done! In case of an infection it is better to wait until you finish your pregnancy or breastfeeding.
2. If you have very sensitive skin, are easily allergic to products or have acne prone skin. It is possible to make a sample on your skin in a consultation to see how your skin reacts to the pigment.
3. If you suffer from Anemia or have a low iron level in general this procedure might not be the best for you. The pigments I use are iron based therefore your skin might absorb the pigment faster which will lead in healing too ashy/cool and fading faster than usual.
4. If you have very oily skin you might not get a perfect result after the first touchup, you might need two. Even then I cannot guarantee the desired result, oily skin tends to heal less precise, the lines usually tend to blur out more. This is obviously not always the case but it can happen. Anyways I also have many customers with rather oily skin that healed nicely.
5. If you tan a lot, are at the beach a lot, the sun will affect the pigments and the eyebrows fade faster.
6. If you have previously tattooed eyebrows it depends on the color and intensity of the tattoo if Microblading on top is possible. Even if you did your eyebrows with someone else and you only want to do the touchup with me I need to see them before booking. In that case please send me a very clear picture of your eyebrows or make an appointment for a consultation and I will have a look.
7. If you are under 18 you cant get them done, you have to wait till you are 18 or you get your parents to sign an allowance form. I do recommend to wait though.
8. If you suffer from hair loss (alopecia) or your hair is not growing anymore after the years and you lost your natural brows Microblading can be a life saver for you. It is very important to know that if I have to build up an entire set of eyebrows that it might take more sessions than usually. Normally after two touchups (three sessions in total) the desired result can be achieved. This all depends on your skin obviously.
9. If you have finished cancer treatments please talk to your doctor first to know when it is possible to do Microblading. As soon as you get the ok from your doctor I'd love to give you your eyebrows back <3
10. And last but not least if you are not 100 % sure ....DONT do it! I cannot express this enough you REALLY have to be very sure and inform yourself a lot before making this decision. In my experience if a customer is not completely sure its always best to wait before you feel like you are ready or to stick with makeup.
Please keep in mind:
Microblading cannot replace makeup! Microblading is supposed to enhance your natural eyebrows not to make them look artificial. Also it is not possible to create two exact looking eyebrows that wouldn't be natural either.
Eyebrows are sisters not twins.
Please read my complete FAQ to get all the important infos needed to make a decision.